Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by delivering property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Abuja
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Working with the content creator to create and implement strategic content for the company’s website and all social media platforms.
- Optimising website structure and content for search engines and the use of paid online adverts to generate qualified leads for sales purposes.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the company’s website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the construction industry.
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaign
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.