Norak Technologies Limited – We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
- We are looking to hire strong team players who grasp thecurrent marketing tools and strategies and canlead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Come up with innovative and creative advertisement campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create text, audio and video content for our platforms.
- Make graphics designs for our posts.
- Create and distribute weekly content in the form of newsletters, journal articles or blog articles.
- Communicating new company’s events, resources, and content for Norak Tech community members.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize users experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
- 2 / 3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.:Google Analytics, etc).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of Graphics Design.
- Ability to work in and with teams.
- Ability to work under supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail, critical-thinker, problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience with Social Media Management.
- Must have the ability to understand the algorithms as well as what the target audience wants to craft the right content and deliver it the right way.
Attractive and negotiable
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not send your application or resume, if you don’t meet the qualification listed above.