Photizo Properties Limited is a real estate marketing and Investment Company engaged in the acquisition of various lands and development of estates which is laid out in its scheme and gated estates and is thereafter allocated to subscribers of the schemes.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage all social media accounts and Social Media Marketing.
- Must be an expert at generating leads
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Come up with innovative and creative advertisement campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and distribute weekly content in the form of newsletters, journal articles or blog articles.
- Communicating new company’s events, resources, to clients and prospective clients.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Sciences.
- 1 year of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.:Google Analytics, etc).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to work under supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong attention to detail, critical-thinker, problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong experience with Social Media Management.
- Must have the ability to understand the algorithms as well as what the target audience wants to craft the right content and deliver it the right way.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.