Print Tenders is an application that offers e-tenders, e-printing, contracts, and online business information services. We do the heavy lifting for contractors by finding business and contract opportunities in both public and private sectors and publishing them on our website for public visibility.
Job Position: Digital Marketer (Volunteer)
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Volunteer. In this collaborative role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on campaigns with our digital marketing team.
- The Digital Marketing Volunteer will work closely with our Digital Marketing Team to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
- He or she will also promote our services through digital channels and manage digital conversations.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website update.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Working Laptop and Smart Phone.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.