Skache Intergrated Services Limited, a Human Resources company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Kuforiji Olubi, Abeokuta – Ogun
- Present and sell products online on various sites.
- Create content online to attract, engage and convert prospective customers online.
- Grow organic followership and increase brand visibility
- Design a data collection method, to aid analytics
- Design target campaigns and deliver the ROI set
- Co-ordinates the products activation strategy across various locations and states.
- Responsible for client satisfaction from the various online platforms.
- Engage clients online in order to convince them to buy company’s product
- Generating sales leads and create sales funnels
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals and targets
- Ensuring customer supplies and requests get to them promptly
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Planning and executing online campaigns
- Implementing and monitoring social media campaigns
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Offer solutions to clients based on need
- Stay up to date with latest social media sites that best suits the campaign
- Measure success of campaigns and online strategy
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in same role
- Understanding of Google AdWords and analytics,
- Experience in social media marketing, using various platforms
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc
- Understanding of SEO and Web traffic metrics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers
- Excellent content and media creating skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.