Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client, a security, commercial and variable data printing company in the Printing and Publishing Sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking for an experienced digital Marketing to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of their online marketing efforts.
- The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as theirs.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads.
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Using Digital Marketing strategies for marketing a product, whether digital or not. This includes online adverts, viral Youtube videos or any online marketing campaign.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on all social media platforms.
- Launching optimized online advertisements to all or any advertising platforms to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters, blog content, other media content, articles and promotional emails.
- In charge of organizing and distributing all content through various channels and platform.
- Marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways, Online and Offline which includes giving ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns.
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- BSc / BA in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2 to 3 years proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online