Summit Estate Limited is a real estate company situated in Abuja and Lagos. We are dedicated to making a positive difference in the industry which we have achieved by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what they do and a project team that maintains a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a qualified, young, and exceptional digital marketing professional to join our team as a Digital Marketer and manage all aspects of our online marketing activities.
- Ensures all social media accounts are effectively managed according to brand management standards and social media policy.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital display Ads campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Candidates must have not less than one year of experience in Digital Marketing on Goggle and other social media platforms.
- Basic Graphics Design skills.
- The candidate must have good communication skills and intelligence.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.