Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose mission is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to help SMEs in Nigeria grow their leadership, business, and entrepreneurship. We assist local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to develop the skills and competencies needed to thrive and survive in the world’s challenging and growing economies. Our team of experts has several years of combined experience in improving organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business Advisory, HR Consultancy, Risk Management, and Legal Services. We also assist organizations in developing strategies that position them to compete favorably with their industry peers.
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
- Create new promotional strategies for the company to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
- Collaborate with e-commerce and m-commerce businesses to advertise products and services to customers both locally and globally.
- Create, plan, and execute the overall digital marketing strategy
- Create an online presence for the organization by attracting a large number of followers on the Internet via a variety of social media sites such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Implementing the business organization’s SMS marketing, location-based marketing, in-game marketing, and app-based marketing strategies.
- Responsible for all digital marketing channels.
- Manage and improve online content while taking SEO and Google Analytics into account
- Design adverts and write compelling content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Content development, Networking, research, and excellent writing skills.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Knowledge of graphic design is compulsory
- Knowledge of CRM applications is an added advantage
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Must be ready to work at odd hours.
- N60,000 Monthly.
10th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.