PWI Global Concept is a physical Hostel Management, training, and consultancy firm. We work with institutions, real estate firms, private Hostel owners, as well as individuals seeking to become professional Hostel managers to achieve sustainability and develop their human capital in the Hostel Management sector.
We provide practical training that keeps your Hostel running on a professional level and results-oriented advisory services that translate into immediate ROI for clients. Services provided include training, consultancy, Physical Hostel Management, and Recruitment.
- Develop contents and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the organization’s website.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, Linkedin, Jiji, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts meeting
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that our services/brand are in front of relevant industries
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages and endeavour to turn most of the traffic flow to paying clients
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team
- Adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Interested candidates should possess HND / B.Sc in computer science or other relevant fields.
- 4 – 6 years experience.