Complete Logistics Network is a multidisciplinary consulting firm. They handles all aspects of human resources activities for clients.
Job Position: Digital Marketer / Business Development Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As a Digital Marketing / Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that would promote the Flexi247 brand and its value propositions.
- You will manage the various marketing platforms and channels like social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, Canva, Twitter, Vimeo); Google Ads, website content, and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our target audience
- Develop a functional digital marketing plan for Flexi247
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Develop, execute, and evaluate the practical brand engagement and adverts plans for Flexi247 and the value proposition packages.
- Manage the organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Create and optimize effective content for the website and on all social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display, lay advertising
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI and provide internal reports regularly.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of your activities to your immediate supervisor.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate the practical brand engagement and advertising plans for Flexi247 and the value proposition packages.
- Lead pitches for vendor acquisition and signups for the different product categories.
- Provide regular reports – daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on performance, based on agreed KPIs
- Ensure a strong presence for Flexi247 value propositions across social media platforms and leverage the same to acquire new customers/clients.
- Design and implement an email campaign for all the solutions being promoted by Flexi247– Brand activation, Advertising, Premium Items & Research & customer experience propositions.
- Contribute to monthly/annual plan and assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs)
- Client relationship management to ensure loyalty and increase contributions from each client.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with 5-7 years work experience
N300,000 – N350,000 / Month.
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.