Top Mode Technology, a reputable company in Nigeria that is into transportation and logistics, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager
Job Location: lsland, Lagos
The successful candidate will be stationed in the Lagos office and oversee all aspects of Hyride social media Service as well as perform the following key activities:
- Own the day to day digital marketing strategies, with responsibility for how our brand shows up externally across social media platforms
- Build and execute digital marketing/social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, emai messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Adhere to SEO guidelines for content and manage implementation of SEO best practices.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Attend networking events, mixers to promote company brand and reputation.
- Attend career fairs to identify and recruit potential internal employment leads.
- Target various engineering programs/groups/forums for recruiting purposes.
- Maintain all internal company communications acting as the liaison between employees and executive management.
- Uphold company’s positive culture through continuous employee engagement.
- Organize/coordinate/plan all company events and gatherings.
- Provide weekly project updates to internal staff.
- Assist with various administrative/office duties as needed.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
22nd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.