eStream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated to providing various services for commercial and public enterprises regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology, and Radio Communication systems.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
- Contribute towards growth on company’s revenue and strategic expansion of brand top of mind awareness.
- Design, implement and manage online marketing activities focused on lead generation and online acquisition.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our LTE social media presence.
- Ensure maximum online visibility for industry-related keywords.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute promotional offers and customer surveys.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Independently generate sales leads for the company and also ensures target delivery.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- A National Youth Service Corps member or a minimum of an OND in Marketing or any other related courses.
- Must have 1 year of similar or Internship experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Analytics.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work within multi-disciplinary project teams
- Good organizational and detail orientation skills
- Ability to analyse situations and information and formulate a plan of action
- Good marketing strategy and skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.