LemFi (YC S21) is building the neobank for African diaspora in North America & Europe. We provide our users with a multi-currency account that allows them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs.
We are a fast-paced startup with entities in the UK, USA, Canada and Nigeria and you would be required to familiarize yourself with necessary statutory and regulatory requirements in these locations.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Digital Marketing Associate at LemFi, you will play a crucial role in implementing and managing marketing campaigns, lead generation with conversion tracking, across various platforms.
- You will play a key role in expanding our brand presence, engaging with our community, and driving awareness and adoption of our products and services through compelling social media campaigns.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with LemFi’s marketing objectives and lead regular reporting on key metrics such as lead volume, pipeline, revenue, velocity, conversion, etc.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts to increase web traffic and drive conversion.
- Create and curate engaging and informative content, including posts, videos, graphics, and infographics, to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and engagement across LemFi’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, ensuring consistent messaging, brand voice, and visual identity.
- Monitor social media conversations, and respond to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner, building and fostering positive relationships with our community.
- Collaborate with the sales team to scale inbound and outbound lead generation, meet delivery targets, assessing the sales funnel’s impact on opportunities, conversion rates, and underlying factors
- Analyze and report on key social media metrics, including engagement, reach, and conversions, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimisation.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, best practices, and emerging platforms, identifying opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Develop and nurture relationships with industry influencers, thought leaders and strategic partners to amplify our social media reach and drive collaborative opportunities.
- Research and identify relevant industry trends, news, and discussions to proactively engage with our community and generate timely and impactful content.
- Collaborate with creative teams or agencies to develop visual assets and multimedia content for social media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist, lead generation specialist or similar role in the technology industry.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, algorithms, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling content for different social media channels.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and growing social media communities and engagement.
- Proficiency in social media management and analytics tools (e.g. Buffer, Google Analytics) to monitor performance and extract insights.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and generate innovative social media campaign ideas.
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online