Digital Marketing Skill Institute is a global digital marketing training company that uses digital technologies to accelerate the development of digital marketing talents and match them with organisations globally either as employees or entrepreneurs. Individuals, companies and their teams of every size build their digital skills using our EdTech product to achieve digital transformation and business growth. Our Founder, Tobi Asehinde started from his Bedroom in the University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom and ever since the company has grown to become a Global Business with over 115,384 people trained in over 37 countries and 4 continents..
Job Position: Digital Marketing Coach
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are looking to engage an enthusiast, energetic and knowledgeable digital marketing professional; eager to roll up his sleeves to support and encourage trainees to learn, and grow in the digital marketing space.
- The selected applicant will be responsible for conducting practical training classes on Digital Marketing and Improving the standard of training and adequate training materials and resources development.
- This role is about supporting, empowering and guiding students in their career’s path and personal goals.
- Conduct practical training classes on Digital Marketing.
- Provide support to our students to increase success stories.
- Improving the standard of training and adequate training materials and resources development.
- Managing training calendars.
- Managing students assessments and also provide relevant feedback.
- Supporting students and alumni members in preparing for interviews and placements.
- Support students in the practical execution of digital marketing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 years and above hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Hands – on experience in Digital Marketing Strategy, Planning, Search Engine Optimisation, Content Marketing, Website Development, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, and Analytics, Digital Marketing Career and Agency.
- Ability to conduct training programs, workshops or delivering talks on Digital Marketing.
- Excellent social and communication skills: you love building relationships with people and helping them develop themselves.
- Great empathy which helps you understanding people and their needs.
- Can-do attitude, a good sense of humor and an amazing energy!!!
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
16th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online