SupportPro helps you build your marketing and sales Strategies, helps with online solutions such as websites and media pages. You as well get to hire the best talents and Professionals to support.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Executive – Property Tech
Job Location: Lagos
- A top PropTech company is searching for a highly-creative digital marketing executive to assist the marketing team and to take the help in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the company.
- You will be responsible for devising marketing campaigns to maintain the brand. You will perform market research, strategize with other marketing professionals, and create content for marketing campaigns to maximize their effectiveness.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month
28th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please kindly upload your updated CV.