Ad-vise Digital Media is a result-driven digital advertising and marketing agency. Our skilled and experienced digital marketing professionals will provide you with innovative marketing solutions. We create strategic and personalized marketing techniques that suit our client’s unique business needs. Our mission as a team is to provide robust digital marketing solutions backed with exceptional customer service. We strive to exceed our valuable client’s expectations. We deliver marketing campaigns based on data-driven research and a thorough research on social media trends.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketer Intern who is skilled in copywriting and content creation and implementing digital marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
- He/she will play a role in driving traffic, engagement, and conversions through various digital channels and initiatives.
- Digital strategists offer responsibilities that include developing strong lasting relationships with clients.
- Support the team in creative strategy development and content creation.
- Work with digital marketing team and internal stakeholders to drive organic and paid campaigns as part of our always-on digital marketing strategies.
- Digital media planning/buying.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Creating and monitoring digital campaigns.
- Developing creative ideas on how to engage an audience and meet clients’ business objectives.
- Develop writing style, tone, and voice for all content and ensure they are consistent across all delivery platforms.
- Generate weekly reports using analytics and graphics.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Advertising or a relevant field.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proven track record as a Digital marketer and good content creator.
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.