APISentry is a comprehensive API security tool that facilitates the monitoring of API security, performance and uptime. Our solution detects and blocks any malicious requests and notifies your team of suspicious activities on your network.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Job Location: Remote
- This is a full-time remote role for a Digital Marketing Intern. The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in marketing projects, generating sales and traffic, working on social media, e-mail and web campaigns, and developing innovative marketing tactics.
- This person will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, and will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Strong interest in digital marketing with a desire to learn more about the field
- Experience with social media platforms and digital marketing tools
- Ability to write engaging and informative content
- Good understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles
- Excellent organizational, communication, and teamwork skills
- Experience with Google Analytics or other data analytics tools is a plus
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools is a plus
- Experience with graphic design and video editing is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online