Seerbit is a fast growing Financial Technology company that seeks to bridge the gaps identified in Africa’s payment ecosystem, with presence in over 10 African countries and aggressively expanding our footprint in Africa. We are on a mission to shape the future of commerce not just in Africa but across the globe. Our resultsdriven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empower everyone on our team to impact our business and our mission to close the payment gaps in Africa.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire a competent Digital Marketing Lead who has a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- The role will be charged with maintaining the brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns by researching, strategizing with other team members to create content for successful campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
The Must Have:
- B.Sc in Marketing, Mass Communication or relevant field.
- Must have 6+ years proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Medical cover
- Flexible work schedule
- Profit share
- Stock option
- Learning and development opportunity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online