Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Surulere / Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Our client is seeking a highly creative and driven digital marketing manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including email, social media, and content marketing.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, and content marketing
- Analyze campaign performance and provide regular reporting to the management.
- Development of marketing strategy and planning.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads.
- Measure digital traffic and report to stakeholders.
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools.
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders.
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI.
- B.Sc / HND in any related course.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, and social media management.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and accounts concurrently
- Extensive knowledge in content distribution and proven records of content distribution
- Extensive knowledge of content monetization across all digital and streaming platforms.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Knowledge in youtube SEO and google ad’s SEO
- Must have experience in the media and entertainment industry with proven records of success on content marketing on youtube, google ads and social media marketing.
13th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.