Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
- Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
31st January 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted