Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is the #1 priority and the city is the #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
Gokada is one of the leading technology startups in Nigeria and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. The company operates the leading “super-app” on-demand multi-service platform in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and Gokada’s services include delivery, ride-hailing, and other verticals. Similar to how more mature international peers such as Gojek, Grab, and Pathao evolved, Gokada is growing very rapidly and has attracted a strong roster of local and international VC backers.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Digital Marketing Specialist Manager will be focused on growing the company by employing marketing, product, and sales tactics. We seek an innovative individual who will be responsible for coordinating the plans of various departments including product development and marketing. This individual will be in charge of looking for areas of deficiency, which are opportunities for growth and improving the growth metrics.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist Manager will report directly to the CEO of the company, figuring out exactly how to drive business development, revenue, and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious goals.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets. Identify and implement tactical measures to increase target sales across assigned segments of the Health Private Sector.
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents
- Work with designed guidelines and framework for capturing the customer’s requirement to ensure that the appropriate solution for the customer is consistently presented.
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance-driven sales workforce for results
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online