Salvo International Agency is a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in creators/passion industry.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are Looking for a Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager who will oversees our interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build and manage our online community.
- Work with a team and follow set guidelines while still being able to recommend, test and implement working social media content strategies
- Engage with people in the comment sections and in the personal message section of the company’s social media channels.
- Have a sense of community management
- Creating and publishing content for company websites, blogs, and social media platforms
- Monitoring social media and website metrics, and using SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Managing social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies, increasing engagement and followers, and responding to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner
- Analyzing web traffic and relevant community metrics, and providing feedback to internal stakeholders
- Liaising with other departments to ensure brand consistency, staying up-to-date with industry and digital trends, and finding new marketing opportunities to promote company offerings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Execute a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- 12. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Digital Marketer or social Media Manager
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding and experience running successful Advert (especially on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Evidence of tasks carried out with results.
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Knowledge about content creation strategy and marketing.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of blockchain experience is a plus
- Excellent Research Skills
- Proficiency with Photoshop and CorelDraw for designs
- Video editing skills or readiness to learn is an advantage
- Possess ownership mentality and intrapreneur.
- N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (attaching their Porfolio and other resources) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This Role is strictly Onsite & Hybrid.