Sankore Investments is a wealth management firm that provides advisory, brokerage, fund management and other investment services to a range of clients including individuals and corporations.
Job Position: Manager, Digital Marketing
Job Location: Lagos
- The Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for maintaining the company’s brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns.
- This role involves managing various channels to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to the audience.
- Overall marketing strategy creation and implementation.
- Content creation and aggregation.
- Manage social media presence.
- Initiate and maintain media relationships.
- Represent the brand and promote brand awareness.
- Negotiate and close relevant media partnerships.
- Manage advertising and tracking sales throughput via media channels.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a corporate marketing firm.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins. Premium brands or finance related campaigns are an added advantage.
- Experience with a variety of online content management systems including Tumblr.
- Familiarity with digital analytics & media tracking tools (Omniture & Google Analytics).
- Experience managing digital production including agency production team resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Creative / editorial copywriting experience a plus.
- Genuine enjoyment of extensive social interactions & communities and a love for customer care.
- Strong attention to detail and open-minded (Exacting attention to detail, picking up on the details that others miss).
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to bring innovations to operations.
- Highly organized, self-starter with the ability to manage projects with limited oversight.
- Intellectually curious.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- A thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Competitive and commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online