Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare – We’re democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, focused on customer needs, well-organized, self-motivated, and commercially savvy.
- The ideal candidate assists in overseeing the internal and external marketing campaigns of Lifestores Healthcare.
- You will help create marketing strategies and campaigns to maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match consumer requirements as well as promote services, products and ideas.
- Providing support in all aspects of marketing for Lifestores Healthcare brands and affiliates program
- Overseeing community management in all areas of social media management, content management, SMS and email marketing blast.
- Promoting the company’s brand online and creatively connecting with our target audience through various digital channels to drive growth.
- Assisting in leading Lifestores social media presence and supporting PR activities
- Designing artistic and engaging images consistent with Lifestores brand; designing promotional and communication materials
- Using insights and performance metrics to increase market penetration
- Carrying out customer surveys, interviews, and data collection; analyzing customer feedback and incorporating it into Lifestores marketing plan.
- Supporting with the implementation of below-the-line initiatives
- Managing any other initiative or task requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Marketing, Business or a related field
- 1 – 3 years of proven marketing experience preferably in an agency
- Marketing certifications
- Nice to have: experience at a fast growing startup
- Understanding of community experience i.e content creation, social media marketing, email marketing
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Outcome- orientation, in terms of ensuring that marketing initiatives are executed & lead to sales growth; hands- on vs theoretical approach
- Hungry to learn and grow quickly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Location to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.