O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
At O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited, we are known for innovative and exceptional after-sales service and support for all our Clients and customers through our seasoning Engineers and Customers Service representatives as we provide alternative energy solutions to each home, organizations, schools, industries, government agencies and non-governmental parasternal. Our source of energy exists from Nature and that makes it absolutely free from causing any harm to the end user. No air pollution, No noise pollution and Nature does not fail.
Job Position: Digital Marketing / Graphics Design Officer
Job Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Develop and Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry development
- Edit and post content, videos, podcast, and audio contents on online sites
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs and likes, shares, tweets etc
- Build and manage rich contents like blog posts, e-books, webinars, whitepaper, infographics, reports, etc. which attracts qualified traffics
- Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, email
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Usegraphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape, Instant Art, etc.,to create visual designs on all our social media networks
- Understand the commercial value of graphic design
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary • Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Bachelor Degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing
- 1 – 3 years working in SEO, Social Media Marketing and basic Graphics Design in a data-driven marketing team.
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to create marketing plans and social media content schedule
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
N100,000 – N130,000 Monthly.
30th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.