U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services: Founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Officer (Social Media)
Job Location: Lagos
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Officer is responsible for maintaining the company’s Lagos brand online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns in line with the strategy.
- Duties include conducting wide research, strategizing with the team, creating content for successful campaigns, managing the company’s Lagos social media accounts, contributing to the development of social media strategies and policies, taking the lead in its implementation; developing and implementing social media guidelines, systems, procedures and tools; and provides expert reporting, analytics, and advice to increase visibility, awareness, understanding, and support for the company’s Lagos vision, corporate objectives, events, other activities, and programs.
- Build and execute social media strategy through comprehensive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification and data gathering
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that build meaningful connections and engagement that encourages and results in the audience taking action
- Set up and/or optimize the company’s Lagos social media pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy.
- Create editorials, Monthly content calendars in advance as well as syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with F& B Coordinator, Exec Chef and GM to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- BA (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or related field.
- Proven work experience in social media management and as a Digital Marketer
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web analytics, Google analytics web, CRO, PPC and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channel
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Aptitude in decision-making and solution-driven.
Reporting & Deliverables:
- Story Telling
- Monthly Content Calendar.
- Daily Posting
- Weekly Newsletters for the company
- Monthly review of Average Engagement Rate from all social media pages and Website.
- Promotions for events and tracking footfall to promotions.
- Monthly Conversion rates for website clicks, events registration etc
- Monthly reports on Cost per Click on Ads and sponsored posts.
- Monthly Bounce Rate
- Monthly Follower Count and Growth.
28th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online