Lafiya Telehealth is an AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered telehealth platform that connects patients with doctors remotely, we have built a robust end-to-end telemedicine platform that gives patients the best remote consultations as patients can now get the best remote doctor-patient experience.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity on daily bases
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage social influencer programs and attend social influencer events.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the solid analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion point and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc / HND / OND in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated history of content creation
- Customer service experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying the target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in UI/UX designs
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MedInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Planning and managing content on various social media platforms
- Posting sending notifications and daily pop-ups for the company’s web page
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- multi-tasking and time-management skills.
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes to: email@example.com using the job title as the title of the mail.
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.