PreDiagnosis International’s objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as an e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide, especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
- The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content.
- You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
- The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Write, edit, evaluate, and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other appropriate channels.
- Promote content on social networks, monitor engagements, comments, shares, and other analytics
- Generate, publish and share daily content that establishes significant contacts and inspires the target market to take action
- Develop brand awareness, and online reputation and promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
- Monitor performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Handle the design and production of marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising channels, web content, and social media accounts
- Identifying digital marketing trends and implementing new and creative advancement strategies
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advice on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or a related sector
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar function
- Graphic design experience is an added advantage
- Practical knowledge in content production and digital marketing
- Excellent written, editing, and oral English communication skills.
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.