Primly Services is an established company which offers a range of products and services for promoting health and well-being. At the heart of Primly Services is your health and comfort thus our company offers a broad range of optimal quality products.
Our products are registered under different branded trademarks which include; Hospital and Homes, commonly referred to as H&H: H & H Urine Drug Test Kits. Our services range from Telephone Counseling to Employee Assistance Programs.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
- We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Specialist to manage Primly Services’ Online presence.
- S/he would be responsible for developing Digital Marketing Strategies & Online Campaigns aimed at increasing the brand’s influence, driving traffic to Company websites, and sparking interest in the Company’s Products and Services.
- Create and manage a consistent digital marketing experience & brand communication across all channels.
- Continually audit Company Websites to identify optimization opportunities, information gaps and resolve them.
- Review and monitor proposed content for social media channels as developed by the Social Media Staff. Work with team in developing content.
- Identify ways to increase engagement on Social Media Channels and build a community.
- Develop a system to ensure the company is listed on local and international online directories.
- Create and execute all Campaigns across various Social Media Channels: including Facebook, Instagram, SEM, PPC, etc.
- Ensure campaigns have a strategy that promotes the Company’s products and services and a plan that leads to new business while retaining existing business.
- Conduct regular A/B tests to improve performance of all paid advertising.
- Measure and report on the performance of all campaigns.
- Build & manage Email Marketing Lists and other Marketing Databases.
- Create content for landing pages and work with developers to optimize user experience.
- Create Detailed Weekly reports.
- Work as a key member of the Business Development team.
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communication, or related field).
- 4+ years relevant experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and using social media as a tool to drive sales and engagement.
- Brand Marketing Experience.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Working Knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, with experience creating Accounts, Reports and setting Goals.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.