Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited is a well-established functional family-oriented real estate firm in Lagos married with traditional values of reliability and responsibility. Our employees are characterized by their shared passion for affordable luxury properties, as well as personal discipline and motivation. The satisfaction of our exclusive clientele is always at the forefront of our property consultants’ passionate work. Accountability to our customers, whom we always treat with high esteem to ensure we offer and deliver real estate brokerage services with consistent quality laced with innovation.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager particularly in Real Estate (between Age 18-29).
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, Top-notch graphics and Content Creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Blog management.
- Content creation and public relations management.
- Website development/administration.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
30th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketing Strategist/Corporate Content Manager” as the subject of the email.