Fin Estate is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
- The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for staying current with key issues within our market and developing our content strategy to continually adapt our messaging to address those issues.
- In addition, this role will establish the formats and types of marketing collaterals required across all marketing communication touchpoints and channels, and participate in the marketing leadership team that establishes which touchpoints and channels we will invest in.
- Lastly, this role will have a direct role in content creation, as well as the serve as the primary editor role for all our marketing assets.
- This role reports to the Global Director of Marketing and works collaboratively with all cross-functional teams in support of our content initiatives.
- As a digital marketing specialist at Fin-Estate you will be a key contributor in the marketing team to help empower our community with the right tools and information to drive a great user experience.
- You will execute a paid marketing strategy focused on delivering growth and acquiring new users for the platform.
- We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist with skills in developing Marketing Campaigns, Content, Social Media, CRM management and Public Relations to support our rapid growth and expanded product initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in fintech or the financial services industry and will demonstrate proficiency in the marketing functions essential for our business, including Event Management, Website Management, Email Design, Asset Design and KPI Reporting. This exciting career role has the opportunity to grow into a lead marketing manager.
- You will lead our SEO, marketing automation and digital copywriting functions, and will work with a variety of stakeholders across other departments.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of working within digital marketing and be skilled in driving lead generation, devising and implementing sales campaigns. You will also work closely with our sales teams, seeing through the lead cycle end to end.
- Develop content for social media, email, and product assets.
- Develop and assist management on email, event, targeted ad, SEO and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with executive team on strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop segment / industry specific marketing material.
- Proactively determine opportunities for speaking engagements, award submissions, product demonstrations and trade events.
- Report on marketing performance across social media, public relations, and email marketing verticals.
- Build social community through evocative/compelling content and creative writing while engaging with followers, thought leaders/influencers and other stakeholders to increase platform presence while encouraging conversation, conversions and differentiating the brand from the competition.
- Conceptualize and execute creative campaigns to increase followers, engagement and drive website traffic and conversions.
- Actively evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign against KPIs (organic/paid) to maximize ROI and implement effective strategies with clear recommendations for future campaigns (direction, tactics, timeline, budget, etc.).
- Manage and monitor social media channels and respond to community outreach; assessing opportunities and addressing any negative feedback with property leads.
- Spearhead influencer and thought-leader stays/partnerships, working in tandem with partners to create compelling content to support property priorities.
- Research and stay informed with current technologies/trends in social media, digital design technology tools and applications with an ability to capitalize on them in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for organizing content management system: tagging, archiving and organizing all content for digital platforms.
- Manage, analyze, evaluate and optimize digital marketing campaigns and website analytics to determine areas of opportunities at both the brand and property level.
- Monitor and review web traffic using analytics and provide recommendations on data regarding campaign performance, SEO, UX and conversion goals.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for targeted keywords.
- Research both branded + non-branded keywords, audiences, ad formats and campaign options etc. for paid + organic campaigns.
- Optimize copy for web landing pages and create compelling and creative blog posts and calendars for SEO.
- Analyze email campaign’s KPIs and identify trends to develop strategies that better segment and create sales and traffic opportunities.
- Broad understanding of multiple website platform skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, SEO, CRM
- Measurable success in a customer acquisition, loyalty & retention focused role.
- Experience working on managing and monitoring marketing ad campaigns ROI
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and optimise performance
- Skilled at building out search campaigns on Google AdWords and paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Ability track and maintain budgets across campaigns and on multiple platforms
- Experience optimizing campaigns using copy, landing page, keyword and bid strategy testing with a proven track record of success
- Ability to pull reports and provide insights on campaign performance
- Lead the growth of customer acquisition through paid marketing channels
- Be responsible for managing budgets and meeting CPA targets on paid acquisition channels
- Develop a growth strategy for new and existing paid marketing channels
- Increase conversion rates through A/B testing
- 3+ years of hands on campaign execution & project management experience
- High level of tech savviness and software proficiency
- 3+ years history of hitting clear KPIs and targets around revenue and results
- Must be extremely comfortable and fast with data, analytics and drawing insights for next steps
- Integrity – Ethical and honest. Maintains principle when faced with challenge;
- Leadership – Seen as a role model; motivational, supportive. Fosters cooperation and collaborates with others.
- Communication – Good oral and written communication skills. Able to deliver clear and concise information; demonstrates the ability to adapt to the audience;
- Self-motivated – Identifies what needs to be done and takes action; contributes new ideas; looks for ways to add value
- Detail Oriented – Able to think and articulate in very simple terms. Keen eye for detail and the ability to identify missing pieces. Organized and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Agility – Able to manage multiple priorities and a complicated schedule; maintains focus and composure.
- Team Player – Collaborates with others; genuinely enjoys being a part of a team and shows support and interest towards co-workers
Nice to Haves:
- Successfully completed Google AdWords certification.
14th December, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.