Octoplus Marketing Limited is a 360-degree Marketing Consult, Support, Strategy Development, and Business solutions company. We are focused on creatively engaging consumers/customers / end-users with a memorable experience that impacts brands in our care.
- Job Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
- Job Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- The role holder will handle various digital and strategic projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, and advertising campaigns as well as tasked with bringing together crucial pieces of information such as competitor performance, operational performance, innovations, markets, etc., from various internal and external sources in order to develop strategic options, market knowledge, and understanding.
- Digital Strategy
- Copy & Content
- Project Management.
- Ensure that all briefs are well understood and clear to all those involved, must understand clients’ needs and objectives, and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- Support the strategic planning process to ensure that this process is timely, focused, and value-adding
- Supervision of all Digital strategies of the Company.
- Ensure that the strategic planning process highlights existing business issues, making certain that these issues are thoughtfully addressed by the laid-out plans.
- SEO, SEM, PPC and use of other digital analytics to interpret trends, digital footprints etc
- Ensure rehearsals for all events and projects to guarantee the maintaining of standards of shows and events in accordance with the client’s briefs.
- Generate production briefs and review with all involved in the project.
- Create and execute bespoke Marketing Communication solutions for clients.
- Ensure effective and efficient Client relationship management.
- Supervision of all Strategic Brand operations of the company from planning to execution.
- Ensure long-lasting relationships and valuable exchange of resources between the Agency and her Clients.
- Day-to-day running and smooth operations of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, and advertising campaigns.
- B.Sc from a reputable institution with a 2:1 in Science, Social Science or a relevant field
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a Digital Strategist or related experience
- Knowledge of Email, Mobile and Content Marketing
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Digital/Strategy Development and Execution
- Knowledge of Strategic Performance and Risk Management.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.