Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Luxury Fashion company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Digital Marketing Strategist will engage digital content and facilitate strategic communication for the company
- Create content for ads on all social media platforms.
- Work with the designer and sales/customer service executive to create monthly content calendars.
- Create, edit and post high-quality image & video content on all social media platforms e.g., reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages, and create content for email marketing.
- Develop, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company’s website, track the website traffic flow, and provide internal reports on website activities to be reviewed monthly for growth improvement of the brand.
- Plan collaborations and partnerships with influencers.
- Work with the creative director as well as the sales/customer service executive to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Develop, research and evolve ideas to bring together the Brand goals.
- Use your knowledge in Fashion to optimize sales.
- Managing marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
- Review targets weekly with the management.
- Determine the demand for products and services offered by the company in relation to and its competitors.
- Assist in ensuring that the vision and targets of sales are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Administration, related field
- 2 – 4 years experience in digital marketing / social media management
- Experience in the fashion industry is an advantage
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital / Communications Strategist” as the subject of the mail.