Michael Stevens Consulting is a leading Management Consulting firm in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with three other offices in Nigeria and one in Accra, Ghana we have over the past 28 years assisted various organizations to achieve sustainable business goals in Human Resource Management, Strategy, and Financial Management.
- Job Position: Digital Marketing and Training Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual to be in charge of digital marketing activities for a wide range of services with an emphasis on Training programs.
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences
- Interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Create innovative social media campaigns for our training programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- Any other assignment as given by the Group Head Learning and Development Department and Chief Executive
- Minimum of Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years cognate experience with at least 3 years in a similar environment in a consulting environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Marketing Experience
- Content Creation
- Graphic Design, Web Design, and Strategy
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Technology Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
- Good customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the email subject.