Ayara Ibile Limited is a firm that provide boutique of service offerings ranging from Dispatch Delivery & Logistics, and Real Estate Marketing and Consulting as well as ICT Solutions with office in Yaba, Lagos.
Job Position: Social / Digital Media Manager
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for savvy and creative Social/Digital Media Manager to join the team.
- As the Social/Digital Media Manager, you will be the creatively managing and overseeing our the social media platforms.
- Applicant should note hat this is NOT a Remote work function as succesful applicant will be working along with other team members from our ambient office
- This includes the use of social media pages, E-mail marketing, pay-per-click advertising on search engines, video commercials, sponsored ads on social platforms
- The successful candidate will ensure that the SEO marketing strategy is employed to ensure maximum reach to the customer.
- Ensure doing regular keyword search to keep abreast with current consumption trends.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana, and Olapic
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch, and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage, motivate, and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company.
- Candidates should possess OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degrees with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
28th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application For Social / Digital Media Manager” as the subject of the mail.