At erpSOFTapp, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal… to enable our clients current and prospective in Nigeria, West Africa and internationally to realize the power of utilizing Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business.
We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
- Job Position: Digital Media Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Do you have a good imagination for storytelling? Are you innovative and willing to explore and embrace new methods of delivering content ? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team.
- You will be working at improving accounting departments for our clients and have a proactive attitude.
- You will be working within a project team to deliver the client’s system with a focused approach to ensuring the client’s brief is met.
- The Digitial Media Manager will be responsible for undertaking the creation and posting of videos and written content onto all our social media channels and engaging with our audience:
- Maintaining content on our website to reflect new events
- Advertising and planning of events via webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Designing and executing campaigns to existing and potential clients
- Tracking events in the ERP space to create content relevant to target audience
- Ensuring the regular flow of information maintained in social media postings and website
- SEO improvements.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality and accuracy of written and video content.
- Imaginative storytelling to engage and grow audience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Innovative approaches to organically grow an audience
- SEO and Ranking improvements to erpSOFTapp brand to improve visibility.
- University Graduate with experience of social media and brand building
- 1 year work experience, you must have designed and executed a media digital strategy and be able to show results and content created
- Experience in media marketing tools.
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: CV sent to a different email address will be ignored.