Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis. Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
Job Position: Digital & Social Media Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The right candidate will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our brand online marketing efforts Promotion of products and services through digital channels.
- Assist in formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook , Instagram etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc to increase brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Create graphic Designs , Videos and content for then brand to be used on all our social media handles
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Create designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Set up and run targeted ads using our social media handles.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing / BA in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.gGoogle Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position applied for in CAPITAL Letter as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside in Lagos preferably within these regions (Festac Town, Mile 2, Satellite Town, Ojo Town, Igando, Abule-Ado and environs).