Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Job Position: Digital Media Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Lagos Business School is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to create and manage the perception of LBS as a world-class brand with in-depth local knowledge of business and management among key stakeholders on all digital media platforms.
- Manage the institution's website for usability and effectiveness, ensuring timely, accurate and up-to-date content. Publish content uploaded by content owners in various units.
- Monitor the website for traffic and usage patterns and provide data to improve effectiveness to ensure communication goals are met.
- Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns for the institution to meet expected objectives.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to help the institution reach its goals.
- Monitor all digital presence and ensure information accuracy across all platforms.
- Monitor and analyze digital trends and new media for adoption.
- Identify social media contributors and ambassadors within and outside the institution, and work with them to help the institution reach its goals.
- Work with others in the team to create and share content (video, audio, graphic) for driving engagement with key publics on social media.
- Monitor digital media (social media and other platforms) and respond appropriately to threats and opportunities.
- Educate new users on social media within the community and drive a culture of social media excellence.
- Implement periodic digital audits to ascertain brand adherence and monitor footprints.
- Review and update website content for effective search engine optimization (SEO).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- A professional certificate in digital marketing or google certification(s) – will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years in the digital marketing ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in digital and social media management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels in the organization.
- Creative thinker: able to set strategy to action and show results.
- Knowledge of PR, brand management and communication
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other design tools
- Knowledge of appropriate Content Management System-CMS (Drupal, WordPress, Hoot
- suite, etc.) and HTML will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.