ImpactHER is an impact driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
- Job Position: Digital Skills Trainer
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To design, organize and deliver digital skills training programs appropriate to the skills needed by trainees.
- To develop and implement an appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities.
- To assist trainees in the execution of work through demonstration, advice and assistance. This includes supporting and coaching learners using learning technologies to deliver skills.
- Source for trainees or communities to be trained
- Relevant experience in the digital space especially digital analytics, digital marketing, web development
- 1- 2 Years’ experience in digital skills training is an advantage.
- Ability to evaluate trainee’s learning, gauge level of comprehension and pass information in a simple and comprehensible manner.
- Native or fluent French speaker
- Should be available to resume immediately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online