Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
Job Position: Digital Strategist
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- As Digital Strategist, you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing innovative digital strategies to drive business growth.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a team of passionate individuals working towards a meaningful mission of making mobility safe, affordable, accessible and sustainable for all. With our proprietary technology and transformative mission, you will be a part of building the largest vehicle subscription and financial services platform in Africa, serving millions across the $250B mobility industry.
- Develop and lead the implementation of a comprehensive digital strategy to achieve business goals and drive growth.
- Analyze data and trends to inform digital strategy and optimize user experience.
- Create and manage digital marketing and advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness and promote products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative product offerings and enhance digital customer experience.
- Manage and optimize social media presence and monitor user engagement and sentiment.
- Stay current with emerging digital trends, platforms and technologies to continually evolve Max Drive’s digital strategy.
- Ensure digital initiatives align with company values and support our mission of making mobility safe, affordable, accessible and sustainable for all.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in digital strategy, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach.
- Experience with digital marketing and advertising tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and SEO.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think creatively and drive innovative digital solutions.
- Passionate about making a real lasting impact on the lives of millions of people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online