Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Position: Digital Strategist
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for developing an in depth understanding of client business and marketing objectives and translating these into meaningful strategies that deliver against these objectives.
- Uses big picture thinking, storytelling, insights, criteria development tools and synthesis in the development of agreed-upon strategies that act as the foundation for the development of stand-out campaigns.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Agency’s Clients’ business, the macro and micro-markets in which they operate and the specific brands we work on. Be able to understand, define and work towards answering their “central question.”
- Work with Client Service and Creative, as well as the broader SAMS (Strategy, Analytics, Media and Social Media) teams to develop relevant strategies, taking into account all communication disciplines.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team to ensure that they create great work, aligned to the strategy and client objectives.
- Work with project teams on New Business initiatives and pitches when required.
- Develop and deliver effective, thought-provoking strategic presentations.
- Be able to engage with clients at various levels within an organization and be able to think on your feet in answering questions intelligently and relevantly.
- Be able to build a culture of collaboration with partner agencies in the interests of delivering integrated strategic reverts to client.
- Work with Client Service to produce and deliver regular brand reviews for each brand.
- Nurture a sound market and industry knowledge across the client base – local and international perspective.
- Nurture a culture of learning and development within the SAMS team.
- Assist and mentor junior members of the team where required.
- Ensure that purchases of materials and research is always pre- approved and within budget prior to acquisition.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of timesheets.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of projects.
- Identify opportunities resulting from strategic thinking, which could lead to increased revenue for the agency and assist client service in formulating documentation to sell this thinking in to clients.
- Ensure continuous business process improvement within Strategy Department and across the SAMS team.
Key Performance Areas
- Knowledge of client’s business, industry/context & central question.
- Engagement of and with client
- Quality of strategic thinking and presentation
- Timely delivery of projects
- Collaboration with counterparts in creative and client service and dev.
- Collaboration within the SAMS team.
- Mentorship of junior team members
- Completion of time sheets.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, relevant Communication and other related fields from a recognized institution
- Post graduate Degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience
- Proven track record of practical yet innovative strategic solutions to problems and/or challenges
- An extensive browser in all fields with an ability to draw on diverse experiences and sources of knowledge in providing insights
- A sound understanding of marketing disciplines, and knowledge of branding, brand positioning, and brand valuation theory. A deep understanding of digital, direct marketing and CRM is important.
- Highly developed listening skills.
- Superior presentation skills: preparation and persuasion.
- A sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Passion for communications and ideas and the ability to inspire the same within the department, the Agency and with clients.
- The ability to interpret analytics is an advantage
- Knowledge of digital platforms from a communications – not a developmental – perspective.
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Training and facilitation skills – internal and client workshops.
- An eclectic approach to problem solving, with the ability to be both rigorously analytical as well as intuitive.
- A profound curiosity about the creative process and an ability to communicate those learnings, as well as provide strategic direction on creative work.
21st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.