SupportPro helps you build your marketing and sales Strategies, helps with online solutions such as websites and media pages. You as well get to hire the best talents and Professionals to support.
Job Position: Direct Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- A top brand is looking to employ a driven Direct Sales Executive to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales.
- As the Direct Sales Executive, you will be responsible for finding out prospective customers and closing the sales.
- You will also be responsible for writing sales reports and creating sales proposals. Moreover, you should have detailed information on the products and services offered by the company.
- Meeting with prospective clients to determine their needs and interests in order to sell products or services
- Educating customers about products and services offered by the company
- Selling products or services directly to customers either in person or over the phone
- Providing customer service to existing clients by answering questions about products or services
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to discuss product offerings in detail
- Participating in training programs to learn about new products and services offered by the company
- Maintaining records of all sales made, including follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with products or services purchased
- Identifying potential clients through word of mouth referrals or other means such as attendance at trade shows or industry events
- Maintaining records of sales leads and potential clients to whom they have spoken in order to follow up with them at a later date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Direct Sales Representative or a similar role in the Sales department.
- A proven track of sales record will be advantageous.
- Good networking and people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to build a professional network.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them.
N280,000 – N300,000 / Month
28th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please kindly upload your updated CV