Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client, a licensed finance company headquartered in Lagos (and a branch in Abuja) with a paid-up capital of N100m (One Hundred Million Naira only). The ownership structure of the company comprises of distinguished individuals who are seasoned businessmen and have made impacting contributions in the Nigerian Financial Service sector with equity interest from 10 to 55%.
The key investors have a broad yet significant market understanding within the financial institution and extensive business contacts, regionally and internationally.
- Job Position: Direct Sales Executives (Commission)
- Job Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- The Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products to new and existing customers and also canvassing markets for new products.
- Selling loans and other investment products to customers.
- Evaluating loan applications and documentation.
- Identifying customer needs and cross-sells other opportunities.
- Participate in sales performance review meetings.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to close good deals and meet set targets.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and a very good team player.
- Must have solid experience in selling financial services and products in Lagos or Abuja.
- B.SC/HND in any course of study.
Salary and Benefits
- Target-based bonus package.
- HMO and pension.
- Commission-based salary
9th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “DSE Lagos or DSE Abuja” (depending on your location) as the subject of the email.