TDI Global – Our client is an innovative, dynamic, mission-driven multinational capacity building institution committed to playing a shaping role in society with focus on PEOPLE and ENTERPRISE development through providing online & off-line training programs, educational services and learning management system (LMS). The PEOPLE program enables individuals identify and develop their critical thinking, cognitive ability, soft-skills and non- cognitive transferable skills in a structured manner. Our client’s goal is to deliver an innovative learning experience that is accessible, transformative and impactful using a sales model focused on building and expanding strategic business partnerships.
Job Position: Country Director, Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
- The Country Director is responsible for the strategic direction of the business in Nigeria, encompassing strategic client acquisition & management, development of strategic business partnerships, people management, ensuring superior customer experience and building a positive top-performance culture that inspires a sense of urgency, exceeding targets, constant innovation, and strong commitment to individual and team accountability.
- You will be responsible for scaling up the business, achieving growth and supporting business partners to achieve success.
- Experience in online and off-line selling of educational and/or professional development programs will be an asset.
- The right candidate must have at least 15 years’ leadership-level experience including leading successful sales of training programs and/or educational products to diverse clients including organizations, businesses, schools, and professional institutions.
- In this role, you will build and lead the Nigeria Growth team to aggressively achieve acquisition of strategic business partners.
Remuneration will be one of the best in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Executive.Search@tdi-global.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Application will be processed on first come first served basis.