PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a Non-governmental Organization based in Lagos and focused on promoting trade and bilateral relations between relevant countries is actively seeking to fill the open position below:
- Job Position: Director, Events & Programmes
- Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
As basic qualifications, the following will apply:
- First Degree in Business or any related field
- Experience – Minimum 5 years
- Proficiency in MS Office, Business Packages and Online Platforms
- Extensive industry knowledge and active relationships
- Any additional qualification or Certification is an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be a well experienced, capable and passionate professional with an unequalled sense of commitment to duty and single-minded focus on achievement.
- He / She will have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable relating to high-level personalities and corporate entities for presentations and to manage existing relationships.
- He / She will have the capacity to represent the organization possess substantial industry knowledge spanning more than 5 years of experience and a pool of quality relationships to leverage on to get things done.
Unique Skills and Attributes:
- Innovative in generating original solutions
- High achieving, self-motivated and idea-filled
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Charisma, self-confidence and comfortable interacting with people at all levels.
8th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using “Director, Events & Programmes” as the subject of the email.