EjiCareers – Our client, a quick-service restaurant is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Director of Restaurant Operations
- Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- As the Director of Restaurant Operations for a chain of quick-service restaurants, you will be required to deliver operational excellence and coordinating with other leaders in the chain to deliver remarkable results across all branches.
- It is expected that this role will impact greatly in ensuring delivery of high revenues and profits as well as retain a formidable team of motivated staff across the chain without compromising on the required standards of operations.
- Building high-performance teams, identifying and coaching leaders for both Fronts of House and Heart of House (kitchen).
- Managing a team of up to 100+, creating an inspiring vision, coaching, and holding people accountable to high standards.
- Increasing profitability through implementing procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, and promote sales and reduce incremental profit opportunities.
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food & team safety.
- Increasing overall restaurant results, working cross-functionally with other department leaders through attending weekly meetings, and setting high-level collaborative goals.
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts new customers by working with the community and the operations managers to implement marketing, advertising, public, and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with the director, outlet operators, team leaders, and vendors; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state – o f – the – art practices.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to systems and processes.
- In general, perform any other duties assigned and or delegated by the Director.
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in a quick-service restaurant chain with a national presence required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or commensurate experience
- Proven track record of growth through achieving results and developing others
- Passion for values and giving top quality service
- High level of integrity with impeccable work ethics.
- Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus.
- Experience in using computerized cash registers/points of sale as well as proficiency in Microsoft applications especially MS Excel and MS Word.
5th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.