Avant Halogen, an outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Dispatch Rider
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status, and responding to inquiries as it relates to delivery.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
26th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.