Eden Care and Resources Limited allows you to focus on your professional goals and aspirations while we specialize in the placement of competent staff for your organization. We do not only hire & place staff, we also engage organizations in capacity building for enhanced corporate effectiveness.
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
- We are looking for a dispatch rider who will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items, etc as needed.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders to sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1 – 2 years of work experience
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
12th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For further enquiries, contact: 08094711700.