Hush’D Makeover Limited – We believe in quality and that’s what makes us unique among others. With a group of experienced and amazing cosmetic botanist based in Nigeria and African countries, we ensure top-notch product quality and claim what they do. Our skincare range is an innovative combination of the highest quality ingredients, created especially to keep your skin youthful and flawless. After more than 5 years of research, the perfect blend was formulated which gives you flawless beautiful skin, evens your skin tones, removes blemishes, lightens, beautifies and removes imperfection.
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Responsible for the delivery and picking up of customer orders and returns in a timely and safe manner.
- Provide updates to customers about their packages for delivery. Relate with all Customer in a courteous manner.
- Adhere to Hush’D laid down logistics/delivery processes.
- Load, count items and verify their contents at the point of delivery or pickup.
- Ride company’s motorcycle in a safe manner, adhere to maintenance schedules and ensure safety of motorcycle documents.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Updating the Rider’s Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Ensure proper use of the Hush’D motorcycles as well as adherence to maintenance schedules.
- Assist with picking up procured items for the office.
- Carrying out other operational support duties on an ad-hoc basis as needed
Job Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Dispatch Rider
- Senior School Leaving Certificate (WAEC, NECO)
- Individual must possess a valid motorcycle rider’s license
- Excellent knowledge of all Lagos road routes.
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and keeping expense records.
- Exceptional Customer Service competence.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to ride motor bike professionally
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to follow instructions
16th August, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.