Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances, and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board, and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in the Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January 2014.
- Job Position: Dispatch Rider
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The dispatch rider will be responsible for timely outdoor and indoor delivery, sending and collecting of official documents, materials, packages, and items as needed.
- Ensure timely delivery of all items or packages to specified destinations or individuals.
- Ensure proper logistics documentation is carried out and item acknowledged.
- Keep adequate records for deliveries.
- A minimum of secondary school leaving certificate (SSCE)
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a phone
- Must have a boot used for riding
- Dress very neat and always punctual
- Ability to communicate effectively – Read and write
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good numerical skills for delivery and expenses records
- Must be very professional and well cultured.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The preferred location of the suitable candidate is the mainland.